Construction Workforce Management
Ascentage focuses on technology firms serving the Built Environment ecosystem.
We are particularly interested in investments and M&A activity in Construction Workforce Management:
· Increased attention on construction workforce solutions in the face of skilled labor shortages, low productivity and continued strong construction demand.
· Wide array of competitive technologies from start-ups to established incumbents have been funded and built over the last five years.
· Greatest challenge that technology providers face in this market is reaching critical scale.
· Field construction tools that address operational aspects need to integrate with back office financial solutions.
“Among construction workforce management technologies, we foresee continued consolidation
but also high rewards for those that can overcome market obstacles.”
– Jeff Herriman, Managing Director at Ascentage Advisors and Madison Park Group
Please click here for access to the update report